Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 1 in Whistler

what have I gotten myself into! today we trained our staff. how do you train when you don'tknow what you are doing! most sellers have had 1 day of training.... tomorrow we have the first event of the entire Olympics! got to see 1/2 of the opening ceremonies rehearsal yesterday. it was cool so watch! wished I could have seen it all....

we walked our venue today... boy it was hard work but beautiful. 20 minute walk to one venue, a little shorter to others... beautiful, snowing... training runs for ski jump, cross country and biathlon. also cool. have to get up at 4:30am tomorrow so will sign off and post photos tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like one of those jobs that will require a vacation immediately after you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing you've been wicked busy! Hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Marty! Enjoy my lovely Canada for me!
    Take care

    Vincent

    ReplyDelete